Gratitude Journalling

Based on the assembly on 30 July, you can find links here to the practice of keeping a gratitude journal. The links you can try are:
https://blog.mindvalley.com/gratitude-journal/    or also

These links are just two suggestions.

You may of course look for others. The important aspect of the assembly was that gratitude, a very Christian notion, can have amazing consequences when it comes to improving your life. The benefits are many.

Click Here for a bigger picture

6 thoughts on “Gratitude Journalling

• August 1, 2018 at 7:48 pm

Thank you Mr Fouche for the gratitude Journaling ingredients herein. The girls will find this informative, nurturing and above all strengthen their spirituality.

• August 2, 2018 at 5:58 am

Just yesterday after assisting a learner from another school. I was immediately so grateful again for being a teacher at Holy Cross High. What a pleasure and a privilege it is to be part of this family-staff.

Ms. Classen

• August 3, 2018 at 3:10 am

I have done a follow up on the gratitude journalling in my Religious Education lessons and a few girls have taken this message to heart. Well appreciated message thank you Mr. Fouche.

• August 3, 2018 at 5:26 am

The assembly on gratitude journalling was interesting and i took it to heart. i however started gratitude journalling last term already when uncle Darryl from Scripture Union visited our school and told us about writing a journal and writing 10 things he was grateful for in just one day. The results that i have experienced so far from writing a journal are nothing short than what Mr Fouche talked about. I get excited every night to write about the great things that happened in my day and i would recommend gratitude journalling to anyone.

• August 5, 2018 at 3:09 pm

I enjoyed writing it every night and it showed me to be greatful for everything I already have and thank you

• August 5, 2018 at 3:20 pm

It been helpful writing in my journal .It showed how to appreciate life even more and must be grateful for the things I already have.